For Sale by Private Treaty
AWARD WINNING, FAMILY RUN GASTRO PUB, WITH SUPERB RESIDENCE ATTACHED, TOGETHER WITH BEERGARDEN, on c. 2.09 Acres
the athgarvan inn
ATHGARVAN, CO. KILDARE
The Athgarvan Inn is an exceptionally well-appointed Licensed Landmark, enjoying a thriving family-run business in the attractive Village of Athgarvan, c. 4km from Newbridge, 12km from Naas, 10km from Kildare Town, Situated on the doorstep of The Curragh, Kilcullen & Newbridge, in the heart of one of Ireland’s most prosperous bloodstock, agriculture and farming districts.
Athgarvan Village has in recent years seen significant housing growth. It boasts easy access to the M7 Motorwaty at Junction 12 Ballymany, M9 Motorway Access at Junction 2, Kilcullen. Dublin is easily accessed via public transport including bus and rail options in nearby Newbridge,
The Newbridge area has seen rapid industrial growth in recent years with the construction of Lidl Distribution Centre, the currently under construction Primark/Penny’s Distribution Centre and the newly planned Diageo Brewery in Littleconnell.
The property is only 1.5 km from the Curragh Plains, a wonderful protected natural amenity of open space ideal for walking, running and cycling. Other local amenities include The Curragh Racecourse, The National Stud, Japanese Gardens and The Royal Curragh Golf Club. Within a short driving distance are the popular venues of the Kildare Village and The Whitewater Shopping Centre. Restaurant Certificate and Dance License attached.
- Title: Freehold
- Inventory: Inventory of furniture and effects included in the sale, availableon request.
- BER Certification:
- Services: Main public services. 3-phase electrical power
- Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Auctioneers.
- Village Centre Planning Permission. Granted in 3 Phases;
- Phase 1: 5 Commercial Units and 3 x 2 bed Apartments
- Phase 2: 6 x terraced, 2-storey 3-bed Houses
- Phase 3: 6 x 2 bed single-storey houses